Thursday, January 7, 2010

The 2009 Wrap Up

Im going to keep this brief. The more I think about it, the more I would have to say that 2009, for me, was a shit year. It basically consisted of work & beer in that order. Dont get me wrong - some cool shit happened - I had some good times and discovered some great things. Some bad shit happened too. I never really felt as though I found my groove. For most of the year it was like I was just killing time.

That said I think 2010 is going to be awesome. Really, how could it be anything else. Im heading off on the trip of a life time and dont know what is going to happen or when I will be back.

I would also like to say, once more, thanks to everyone that took the time to check out this blog. Thanks for the feed back and comments. It is all appreciated. I know it has been a bit quiet of late but I have just been taking a bit of time to get my head right for the new year.

So, keep checking back. Im going to be making a few changes and posting as much new stuff as possible.

Cheers.

1 comments:

j mac said...

walshy 2010 is gonna be the raddest year cos you will run into me in canada!!! im in the same boat, dont know where im heading but it will all be adventures!!!sickmaxx