Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Countdown

Whats up playas? Just thought I would drop a line and let you know whats happening. Waiting for this trip to Spain is fucking killing me. It is going to be the tits. Ive started counting down the days (I got 64 left) and it is one of the only thing stopping me from loosing my shit at work. When Im not working Im getting the last little things organised, which isnt much, taking the odd photo, getting loosey goosey, and just enjoying Melbourne and its half assed summer.

I do have one other thing going on which I cant say too much about but I will have some more info in the next few days. It is going to be choice.


Here is some more Chappelle hilarity. Damn it I wish he was doing a show again.


Chappelle's Show
Real Movies - Deep Impact
www.comedycentral.com
Buy Chappelle's Show DVDsBlack ComedyTrue Hollywood Story





Thanks for stopping by.

But mostly, stay classy.

0 comments: