Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hey whats up? Just thought I would drop a line and let everyone know whats been happening. Firstly I would like to say that Im not blogging as much as I would like to be. Im not going to apologise cos Ive read 1000 "sorry for the lack of posts lately..." on other blogs but technical difficulties are limiting my abilities. Basically Im running a piece of shit computer with a piece of shit internet connection which makes posting not as swift as I would like it to be.

Any hoo...I am fucking excited about heading over seas again. It is weird - last month I was all "Its cool, I still have six months to go" but this month Im thinking "Shit, I only have five months left!!!!" It is going to be awesome but there is still alot to organise. I have alot to squeeze into these last months.

Also, summer appears to have arrived and it is the shit! It is awesome to finally have some glorious weather. The P-Rad and I decided to celebrated this with a bro - mantic trip to sunny St. Kilda. Not usually a suburb I frequent but after last Sunday's awesomeness Im sure it won't be the last. I didnt take anywhere as many photos as I should have but here is a brief over view.

If you have a hang over on Sunday you should probably sleep till around 11 then head to the Espy. A jug of beer and the Espy menu will get you started

Photobucket

This photo is nothing special but I was in an awesome mood. The view from the Espy court yard. Sun, food, beers and a view of the ocean. Life is good.

Photobucket

Breakfast / Lunch. Im sure there is another term for this?

Photobucket

We drank s few jugs then headed to the beach. These guys were every where. Cock blockin my swim.

Photobucket

Sexy siblings. Brown baggin.

Photobucket

A beautiful view.

Photobucket


Other things happened. People came, people went, beer was had by all. We bounced to the upcoming summer party location for wind down ales. Paul pulled his pants up....

Photobucket

.....and set a smooth mood

Photobucket

The sun went down and I was forced home, knowing that work was waiting for me in the a.m. An excellent weekend and hopefully the beginning of many. Thanks to all those involved.


Here is a pretty cheesy track that will strike a chord in those that recognises it. If you dont know, now you know.

2 comments:

Jamie Hay said...

when did you meet Trent from Punchy?!

j mac said...

phoarrr, sun, beer and beach definately equals awesomeness walshy. my world is pretty damn white at the moment!!woooo