Sunday, July 26, 2009

You Boobs

It has been a while so I thought I would post some tracks I have been listening too lately. Enjoy.

Johnny Cash covering Nine Inch Nails. Epic.




TV on the Radio



Miles Davis - "On Green Dolphin Street"
I have had fallen to sleep to this track so many times....the intro kills me. I saw Herbie Hancock and Chick Corea play this at Hamer Hall with my Dad and I almost lost my shit. One of the best things I have ever seen.




Metal Fingers Doom




Go to the link for the track. When I was in Brasil this song had just been released and was being played everywhere.

Vanessa de Mata & Ben Harper - Boa Sorte "Good Luck"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw6TnHYUkPg


DJ Shadow - Midnight in a perfect world. Shit video, epic track.




Portishead



Chappelle

I wrote this song a long time ago!!! Feel me!!!!

1 comments:

Tatey 180 said...

I am loving "Love Dog" at the moment and DLZ. That record is awesome and the lyrics blow me away. More nice pics Luke, I like that you find beauty in even the most ordinary of scenes. Love Tatey.