Friday, February 20, 2009

Suit Up

As promised here are the photos from my first attempt at photography.

Last weekend we headed down to Red Cape to check out the Suit Up launch. Shit was hectic.

Photobucket

We got there 40 mins after start time and they had already run out of beer. Personally, I was appalled but there was a shit load of people there. They did have plenty of canned water though. Funny that.

Photobucket

Just about to make like hockey players and get the puck out of there till I spotted homies from way back looking sharp.

Photobucket

My boy Dotahn

Photobucket

His lovely wife Emily

Photobucket

Some more beer arrived and for a while it was good. The guy in the middle of this photo was wearing roller blades. I hope his parents know whats up...

Photobucket

The beer ran out again so we jetted and got dumplings. Good times. No photos.

So there they are. My first real photos. Apologies for all the out of focus shots but I thought I knew what I was doing. Hopefully the next few rolls will be better.

This, however, is the best of 48 photo's.

Photobucket

0 comments: