Monday, December 14, 2009

Mi Adidas

Check it out. Picked up the custom Adidas I created a few weeks ago at the Adidas Originals store in Chadstone. If youve got a couple of spare bucks I highly recommend getting out there and producing your own pair of one off awesomeness

Here they are on the dodgy table in my back yard

Photobucket

With The Future embroided in to the strap and Spanish flag lace jewel (I know it is a bit out of place but I made them the same day I finished saving for my trip)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cue the music.....





Stay tuned for a couple of other Future projects which are in the pipe line.......

1 comments:

j mac said...

they are the freshest kicks out there ricky.. till i get some from NYC!!! AMAZING BLOG OP WALSHY!!im doin my best to capture everything for my blog, i think ill ahve enough to make a daily one like bird guy.hahahha