Monday, April 20, 2009

Stimulate Your Mind

Owh... when will I learn? I spent Friday night with the Fat Kids trying to be the Arab Parrot and took hundreds of photos (most of which were just shit or out of focus) and didnt get to bed till the wee hours. Not really wise when you start a new job the next day.

Anyway forget all that, get down to the Evelyn Hotel on Brunswick St this Thirsty Thursday to see the return of Outward Obtooce. Anyone that has seen OO before knows that he puts on one hell of a show. Keith! Party! and The Purple Duck are also playing so for 10 bucks your in for a good time.

























I would also like to shout out Kevin Rudd, or K Reezy as he is known in the hood, for that $900 dollar stimulus money cheque (which I have already spent) I received on Friday. Whether that money gets the economy going or not you have made me a happy man. Cheers.

0 comments: