Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fat Kids II

Here are some random photos from the week past

Merri Creek

Photobucket

Big Bird

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Spotted this guy

Photobucket

Die yuppie scum?

Photobucket

These photos flow into Fat Kids II on Friday night......

Trees

Photobucket


Scotchy scotch scotch

Photobucket


My old tram stop on Nicholson St
one way

Photobucket

The other

Photobucket

Got to Roxanne and bumped in to some real Fat Kids

Photobucket

Then got beers. I in no way condone drinking but if you are going to do it make the right choice

Photobucket

Beer does this to Breeze

Photobucket

I cant dance. This guy could

Photobucket

Blinded by the lights

Photobucket

Dread & Co.

Photobucket

Get a camera. Fo' real.

Photobucket

Plotting

Photobucket


I could go on like this for ages because I literally took hundreds of photos but you get the idea.
When the Fat Kids put the other photos on the website I will let you know.

Hangovers at work are no fun. Believe.

0 comments: