Monday, November 24, 2008

OBEY LAUNCH

Last Friday was the Obey launch at The Heist and it was sweet! Free beer and Agwa.

Photobucket

I almost didnt go because I didnt have anyone to roll with but I got the word that Mike T was going so how could I resist?

Photobucket

Things looked good at the start of the night

Photobucket


It was a good turnout - despite the shitty weather heaps of people showed up. It is amazing what the promise of free beer can do

Photobucket

I was only expecting maybe 3 or 4 beers but I was incorrect. There was beer everywhere

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then the Agwa arrived. Kane is the man. He owns The Heist.

Photobucket

Uh oh

Photobucket

Needless to say we got loose

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Heist crew

Photobucket

Then Mike T White Ninja'd out of there to get a hamburger so I decided it was time for a kebab. Back to Fitzroy! Sore head the next day. All in all a good night. Get your self down to The Heist and buy some fresh gear.

0 comments: