Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween Craze

Last weekend was beyond big, it was massive. It was a prime example of when things get out of hand. I would write more about it but I think I turned my brain to mush so here are some photos.

Friday night started off civil at the "Sleep is the cousin of death" exhibition opening at Per Square Metre

Photobucket

Fressssssssshhh

Photobucket

Saw some cool art, had a few free beers then headed to Kensington to so Robbie Glew who was in town for the weekend

Photobucket

Bumped into Cam and his kid. Robbie only knows one pose.

Photobucket


Then across town to Age's Halloween party. Pauly couldnt wait to get inside

Photobucket

Everyone was dressed up.....

Photobucket


....except me and Pauly. He didnt understand

Photobucket

Chopper Reid, Pauly and a random soldier

Photobucket

Shit got hectic. Alot of the time funnels are a bad idea

Photobucket

They can make you sick

Photobucket


Or they can make you put a bucket on your head and wave spatulas around. What is Pauly looking at?

Photobucket


Chopper loves G and T's

Photobucket


I took so many photos my camera went flat and its probably for the best. Things got ugly after that. I was up to see the sun rise, then set, then it was time to go home. Taxi, kebab, bed.
Needless to say I felt like shit for like three days after.

That wasnt the end though.....Monday night was Urthboy, Muph and Plutonic and DJ Bonez at the Hi Fi bar. I was still feeling pretty shit and just wanted to go to bed but there is no rest for the wicked. Wee Wee, Yours most unruly, Bigness.

Photobucket

I hear the Cops are big Urthboy fans

Photobucket

Urthboy and Co.

Photobucket

Edward Beer hands???

Photobucket


Time for bed. Thank the G.O.D for the Melbourne cup holiday.

0 comments: