Monday, November 17, 2008

Spanish. Fly.

Last weekend saw the Spanish fiesta kick off on Johnston st aka the front of my house. I look forward to the Spanish fiesta every year - good music and good food right on my doorstep. Here are some highlites.

The down side of the Spanish fest being right out the front of my house is that I dont get much sleep over the weekend. Friday night I had to hear them set up all night so I was up early to grab some photos. The calm before the storm - left side

Photobucket

Right side

Photobucket

It was supposed to rain but the weather couldnt have been better

Photobucket

Photobucket

We rolled in to the Spanish club for some Sangria

Photobucket

Jamie Hay and Mike T. True playas.

Photobucket

The ols Spanish people started hating on us for no good reason so I cracked the shits and left. There was a bit of craze that night but no photographic evidence. Lucky for some.

Sunday was the parade. The view from my window was choice

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The food was awesome. I wish I took more photos

Photobucket

And there you have it. Till next year. Actually no, hopefully next year I will just go to Spain instead.............


Peas.

0 comments: