Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Last Week

Thursday Night - Viet Rose on Brunswick st is the business. Deep fried chicken wings are amazing

Photobucket

Won Ton soup!!!!

Photobucket

Then headed to The Evelyn last to see the triumphant return of Outward Obtooce and Coin Flow Dollar. It has been a while since these guys last did a show but they were in fine form. Good turn out for a Thursday too.
The Man OO

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shit was bananas

Photobucket

Who's your crush?

Photobucket

Purple Duck was there too

Photobucket

Photobucket



Friday night was Idgys birthday at Cherry bar. I took heaps of photos. Randoms were asking me to take their photo because they thought I was working for Inpress.

Best photos of the night

Photobucket

Photobucket

Went to bed way too late and got up way too early on Saturday to go to the dawn service. Got a flat riding there too. The service was amazing. 40,000 people turned out to show their respect which was great to see.

The Shrine

Photobucket

Jamie Hay

Photobucket

Princess Bridge

Photobucket

Sunrise from the bridge

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Gunfire Breakfast" Rad photo! Freaky 'Ol bastard!

Tatey 180 said...

Great photos. I especially love photos of food. I thought I was the only weirdo that did that. I will send you some of my best shots like "The Christmas Pavlova."

stopme said...

cheers for the viet rose mention. will check it out.
haha ive always wanted to walk around holding a camera under the pretense of working for some magazine.