Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Long Weekend

Alright so I almost didnt post the following because frankly I didnt think it was too interesting. I mean I had fun doing it all but does it make for a good read? I decided I may as well because on my way home I bumped into a mate and we got to talking about long weekends - he said he drank around 12 beers a day for four days. It made me think. So did I. I think its the Australian way. I mean cmon - who can say that they didnt use the three day weekend to go out and get loose once? Shit, you probably went and got loose twice. So here are a few photo's - hope you like them.

Friday started like this - Dump-a-rings!

Photobucket

Beer.

Photobucket


More dumplings. Good times.

Photobucket

No dumplings

Photobucket

I went home after this cos I was lucky enough to working on Saturday. Thats right. Work. I made up for it thought by being hung over but all this really did was hurt me.
Saturday I went to a party with Bootsy Collins

Photobucket


I thought the glasses were a bit much but look how they paid off - Damn Bootsy!

Photobucket


A lot of other shit happened at this party but I wont go into it now. I got a free taxi ride home cos my card didnt work and I went to bed. I woke up a bit shabby but it was all good. I thought going to ikea might be a good idea. Wrong. After about 20 minutes of being there I had to resist the urge to punch people in the back of the head and push kids over. I mean look at this - the girl behind me had been in the store so long she started eating her hands!!!

Photobucket

Gross.
I got my wok and broke out.
The girl behind me hid her hands.

Photobucket


Back to the west side for food and drinks. Or was it just drinks?

Photobucket

This girl drank all this herself. I think she has a problem.

Photobucket

So that was about it. Looking back I really should have done something a bit more productive. Shit, I could have at least done something more interesting! But hey, its all good. Like I said - it was fun - if one person finds this interesting Im happy. I did take one good photo from the weekend though

Photobucket

And now a song. This song is great - Its Outkast and UGK "International Players Anthem". The third guy to rap in this song (Pimp C) is dead now. Next time your getting your drink on poor a little out for Pimp C. Till next week......


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That white bootsy collins, does he miss the funk, or did he never listen to it anyway.Downstairs mix-up!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha... hi Luke! I'll let you happy...

oh my God, this is soooo interesting!!!

hahaha... Well, I've never got drunk, but, sometimes, we have lots of problems during the week... why not to get drunk on weekends?!

Oh God.. hehe... good to know you have a blog. I have one too, cestmonmondebleu.blogspot.com
you'll see somethings in portuguese, so, you can try to read those texts (but in portuguese, for practicing!)

I'll put you on my favorites... hehe...

Então, é só. Agora vou-me. Estou com uma dor de cabeça terrível, e se fosse por ter bebido no dia anterior, ao menos a dor de cabeça estaria valendo agora... ou não... o.O!!!

Beijos e abraços!

Myrelle