Tuesday, March 4, 2008

MLT

Alright so a bit of filler this week cos the party's I thought were on this week are actually on NEXT weekend. The high point of the weekend though was spending the day driving the Big Boys explorer around all day listening to the Cool Kids with the Big Boy and the Urinator. For those that dont know - here is what a Ford Explorer looks like.

explorer



Heres what I look like

me karts sambo


And heres an artists impression of what I would look like driving a Ford explorer

Photobucket


Good times. In fact such good times we celebrated with MLT (meat loaf time).

meatloaf

mlt

Photobucket

Three mates - but only one empty plate. Mine. Ridin dirrrrty really gives you an appetite.
We also got tickets to this

Photobucket


$80. Ouch! If you still have $80 dollars in your pocket I suggest you get involved.
This, however, would have to be my favorite picture from the weekend.

Photobucket


Pretty boring right? Shit no! Look again fool.


coffee 2


This is basically my nerve center. This is pretty much the rest of my year planned out on my coffee table. Crazy. I feel like its going to be a great fucking year if I can just be patient.....
So as always, I leave you with a song. This is from "Flight of the Conchords". These guys finally make me a little less embarrassed to be half Kiwi.

0 comments: