Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Stuff Happens

So this should have been part of my first post but due to the fact that I hadnt told my work and a few other reasons I had to keep it on the down lo but now pretty much everyone knows any way - Im going to Brazil on the 15th of June for three months. That is the reason I started this blog - I figured it would be a good way for me to document my exploits and keep everyone up to date as to how I was going. It seems like just last week I booked my ticket...Im starting to get to the business end of things now with only about two months to go Im half way between shitting myself and being so excited its crazy. Im starting to organise all the important stuff - back pack, accommodation, passport, all that other stuff. Speaking of passports - it turns out I can get an Irish passport because my Dad was born in Ireland. For me this has been some of the more exciting news for a while - for starters it means I dont need a Visa to get into Brazil and besides that its just plain cool.
So stay tuned. Until then it will just be photos of me assing about with my mates. Enjoy!

Last weekend was the Big Boi's birthday. And Mrs Big Boi. We went to see some comedy.

Photobucket

But first...

Photobucket

I dont remember most of the comedy - I wasnt really paying attention. Bonnie kept yelling shit out - there's one in every crowd. After this we went to a Karaoke bar. My crew rolls deep.

Photobucket

Me and the Big Boi saw some thing in the sky

Photobucket

There was confusion... Big Boi pulled out "the bird".

Photobucket

We found the bar and were thirsty

Photobucket

Everyone was happy to get their drink on. Big Boi showed the bird.

Photobucket

Sante tried to show his affection for Josh while Jazz had her back turned

Photobucket

Celebrating bitches
I mean "it's a celebration, bitches"

Photobucket

Posing

Photobucket

Me, Big Boi and the bird

Photobucket

What side you from Krisla?

Photobucket

I did the robot while Josh made a friend

Photobucket

After this things go a bit hazy - Im pretty sure I pulled a move known as "the white ninja". Its basically where you leave without telling any one. I was lucky too cos apparently it all went to shit after this - the Big Boi and the wifey had a fight, Josh almost started a fight with some randoms over a taxi, Matt and Kristy had a fight, Bob and Bonnie had a fight, Briony cracked the shits etc. Anyway, Im just mad I wasnt there to take photo's of it all.

So till next time. I leave you with a song - This week its Paper Planes by M.I.A. Many people will know of my fairly strong dislike of M.I.A - I just think shes over rated - but I have to give credit where it is due.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you're life sounds like a lot of fun! At least that's the way it looks from your blog, good one homes!

<3 Tay

(Jakes leedle friend)