Wednesday, July 9, 2008

White Ninja Strikes!!!

Rio has been pretty good times. Right now Im waiting for my bank card to finally be delivered and the wait is fucking killing me as I currently have no money. None. Not a little. None. I keep checking the DHL website to track my package and it says this:


1585646451
Melbourne -Australia



Rio De Janeiro - Brazil
With delivery courier as of: July 08, 2008 10:55

Its 1:55 now. How fucking long does it take to deliver a letter?

Anyway I digress. I went to the statue of Christ the other day and it was awesome. I was well hung over and was almost sick in the bus on the way there but once I got up there and saw the statue and the view if the city below I made a full recovery. Jesus is my homeboy. I took pics and I promise I will post them up in the next week or so.
Also went and checked out some gardens and stuff - more good times. Everyone here is strapped - even the gards to the Botanical gardens have guns. So do the guys doing security in electrical stores. So do the cops. So do the special forces. Im scared to cross the road if the green man isnt showing in case I get popped. Shit is rough. Everyone is hustling too - people are trying to sell you shit everywhere you go. On the beach they dont stop tring to sell you shit from food to towells to jewellery to weed to beer to tattoos to sunglasses etc. I like it but some people get shitty.
I have been partying pretty hard in Rio - mainly just drinking with peeps in the hostel bar. A few nights ago I impressed everyone with my Robot, followed by The Running Man, then the Sprinkler etc. The Future gots the dance mooves. I have also introduced people to a move known as ``the white ninja´´. Its basically when you just go to bed without telling anyone because you have had too much to drink. English people love the white ninja.
Once I get my bank card Im heading off to Buzois (tomorrow) - you should probably google it or some shit. Im due for a bit of quiet time and some fishing / sun baking.

Till next time......

The Blog Father.

0 comments: