Friday, July 25, 2008

PicturesBitches!!!!

Finally!!!! After a lot of fucking around and visiting no shit about 15 internat cafe´s I have finally been able to upload some photo´s. This is just a few to get you started, I will try to hook some more up tomorow.

Me in the ghetto. I am extremely hung over in this photo. If you think this one is bad you should have seen the other one.

Photobucket

More Ghetto

Photobucket

Iguazu Falls

Photobucket

Lurkin at Iguazu

Photobucket

My home boy. His name is actually pronounced Hey Zoos.

Photobucket

The main street of Arraial d´Ajuda

Photobucket

My hostel at Ilha Grande

Photobucket

A photo I took in a church yesterday that wasnt supposed to

Photobucket

So there is a taste. Stay tuned fo mo, ho´s.

Sir Lucious.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at you, grinny grin grin. Looking mighty chuffed there Wu-dog, so much so that i'm going to your house tonight and taking all your sneakers. HJ.