Sunday, September 28, 2008

Paparazzi on my case

Good news. As I said before I didnt take anywhere near as many photo's as I should have but thanks to the interweb and the many friends I made in Natal I have managed to track down a ton of pictures with yours truly in fine form. I dont know what the quality will be like but here goes...

In Brazil they have a type of music called Forro (pronounced fo' ho. Im not kidding.) with its own style of dance. I cant dance to save my self but I had a go, with ugly results. Luckily there are no photo's to prove this but there is a photo of our krew at a Forro night. I had a ball at this place - everyone was just there to dance and have a good time.

Photobucket

I love this photo. Throw your hands in the a-ya if yous a true playa.

Photobucket

Cachaca shots at the halfway mark of our buggy trip. $3 well spent.

Photobucket

Good guys. See how Im steppin'?

Photobucket

Brazil reppin'

Photobucket

This was the beginning of an awesome night....

Photobucket

Background

Photobucket

I did this face on purpose I swear

Photobucket

Pop your collar

Photobucket

Where's Walshy? Just follow the beer.

Photobucket

Bad form

Photobucket

Lurkin in the background

Photobucket

Throw your hands in the air for Natal

Photobucket

An old man and a young girl

Photobucket

Me and Claudia on her 51st birthday.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Adri Hoenisch said...

Hello...

I know Gustavo, the Braziliam guy in the boat.
He is a little crazy.. and an "only" guy :)

Well, good luck in your trip.

See ya.