Saturday, September 27, 2008

Some Hi lites

One of my regrets of my trip is that I didnt take enough photos. I didnt want to look too much like a tourist and I also didnt want to get robbed. Here are a few of my favorites.

Sugar Loaf (or in Portuguese Poa de Acucar). Taken from the Jesus statue.

Photobucket

Bush walking at Ilha Grande

Photobucket

Beaches at Ilha Grande. We walked past six or seven beaches like this.

Photobucket

The Jesus statue from a distance

Photobucket

Dancing on the beach

Photobucket

The coast of Jericoacoara

Photobucket

The sunset at Jeri

Photobucket

Hung over much? In Portuguese this is called "ressaca"

Photobucket

This isnt Brazil, this is from my going away drinks but I had to put it up.

Photobucket

Bigness

Photobucket


Stay tuned for more.

0 comments: