Friday, July 18, 2008

Just Quickly

Check it. I changed the colours around cos I realised that it was boring as hell and added some links. The Peeps section is a bit small but I will add more to it as I find stuff worth adding. Check them all out though. Red Hot dont post as much as they used to but it was one of the first blogs I started reading - my blog now is like theirs used to be. Arab Parrot is hilarious. Just read it and find out. The Mayoress crew are awesome. They are a group of hot grrrls who like booze, sneakers, good music and can give you a heads up on most of the good shit going on in Melbourne. The music links are all people I know (however loosely) and I will be adding more there eventually but maybe now isnt the time. If you really want to see some photos go to my facebook page and look at my photos there, some of the friends I have made have tagged me. Theres a few good ones of me with The Guns out.

Senhor Skywalker.

0 comments: