Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I Love B.u.d.d.y.

Man last week was bullshit. It was the least fun I have had since I left. Here is the brake down - basically I went to a few places that I didnt enjoy, no one spoke Engrish, it rained for a couple of days so I couldnt do anything, I spent a couple more days on busses and I was a little bit home sick. But dont worry folks cos Im back in form, back on the beach, the weather is awesome and I have plenty of time left to see all of the places I wanted to so I can take it a bit easier.
A few days ago I was in Olinda which was pretty disapointing really. I had spoken to a few people that said that they loved Olinda so I was excited to get there but I didnt enjoy it much at all. It had lots of cool old buildings and was a nice town but it was pretty small and there were ``guides`` on every fucking corner asking me if I wanted to do a tour. Eventually I caved and did one of these tours but all we really did was went around to all of the churches in the town (just so you know Olinda has 20 churches). So if you go to a town and you see it all in one day then what the fuck else do you do? Leave. I got my arse back to the bus station and headed to the next destination. Today I am at Pria de Pipa which is a chilled beach town about an hour out of Natal which has about four beaches with cliffs on one side and sand dunes on the other. They also have dolfins which Im about to go and check out.
So to celebrate being back in good form here is a couple of old favorites.
I was just going to put one of these tracks but couldnt decide which one so here they both are.

De La Soul - A Roller Scating Jam Named Saturday



De La Soul and Tribe Called Quest - Buddy



If you dont like De La you should probably get to the doctor quick smart because its more than likely you have your arse on your shoulders.

0 comments: