Thursday, August 14, 2008

Phote - Ho´s

Cos I love you guys here are some phote ho´s. Unfortunately my new camera is shit and has a slight case of the AIDS but it should be cool. Im going to come home with a couple of big arsed bottles of booze duty free style cos I can make crazy cocktails now, so if you want to see the extended version of these photos come see me when I get back for a delicious beverage and a catch up.

Cave Dwellin´

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lencois

Photobucket

Pria de Pipa

Photobucket

Buggies, or if you speak Portuguese ``Boogies``. Crazy Portuguese.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Buggies arent just for land

Photobucket


I like this photo - it has good energy

Photobucket


Allright there you go. As far as travelling goes Im strangely running ahead of schedule so I might spend a few days in Santiago - I just need to change my ticket. I will let you know.

Michael J. Fox hasnt been back to here.

0 comments: