Monday, August 11, 2008

It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times

Good times. Serious good times. Pria de Pipa was a pretty good place but it rained for about three days so there wasnt much I could do there. I stayed there till last Thursday then caught a van to Natal which has been awesome. It rained some more on Friday so once again I couldnt do much but on Saturday I took a buggy ride along to the beaches to Genipabu with seven other people and I have to say that I thought I was going to die. The buggy drivers ask you at the start of the trip if you want the trip ``with emotion`` which basically means ``do you want to shit yourself?`` Seriously. I dont mind a bit of crazy driving but if your in the back seat of an open roofed buggy and you roll (which we almost did, a few times) its all over, but I suppose these guys are professionals. It was the closest thing to drifting that I have ever done.
After the buggy ride we went to the bar and got loose. Real loose. I dont think anyone went home solo that night or had a bad time. I also learnt a new term, ``sexiled``, its when you get kicked out of your room because people are getting busy in there. Good times. Today I am marinating a bit and getting my shit togeather before catching the bus to Fortaleza tomorrow which will take eight hours. Aparently its not uncommon for the busses to Fortaleza to get robbed so fingers crossed eh? I have a surprise in store for you all when I get to Fortaleza which will probably be funnier to me than to you but fuck it, stay tuned anyway.
Shit. It has just started raining again. I came to Brazil to get away from this shit...

Music!!!!! If you guys are wondering why I keep putting music on here it because I have no real access to music on demand, which drives me crazy, but I can listen to music via youtube. The music I put on is usually what I was listerning to while I wrote this shit. I actually didnt know that this video existed but somehow stumbled across it the other day. Raekwon (say it kids - rake warn) with ``Incarcerated Scarfaces`` off one of the best rap albums to come out of the 90´s, if not ever (yeah I said it!) Only Built for Cuban Links.





Futuro.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I read your blogg every week and you are hilarious BUT, can you change the colours cause my shitty eyes find it really hard to read. BLAH. Sultan xo