Monday, December 1, 2008

On The Trail

Last weekend me and Mighty Mike T were back on the free booze trail. I almost piked like a bitch on Friday but got my second wind up and headed in to the City for the Tu Tu*tv launch for alleged free booze. We arrived to a free beer and everything was gravy, but then something happened which disgusted us both - they started charging for beers. Balls!. Now Im not against paying for beer, just dont tell me its going to be free and then let me find out otherwise. These guys could have really learnt something from The Heist.

Photobucket

It wasnt a total loss though. I spotted a painting which made it all worth while

Photobucket

This girl wanted to get down with The Future

Photobucket

The Future is branching out into dairy

Photobucket

We decided that if we were going to have to pay for beers we may as well go somewhere decent so we bounced to Shanghai Dumpling (no footage), then onto Charltons for some Karaoke. Mike T is a regular here. They even have a drink named after him. No shit - its called the Mike Tea (geddit?). I dont remember what is in it but it is delicious.

Photobucket

Mike T or JT?

Photobucket

I was thinking of doing some Karaoke but went home instead.


Saturday. Headed down to C-Wood cos my boy Hoolio's shop was having a big closing down sale.

Photobucket

All this had to go (but didnt).

Photobucket

More importantly they also had free beer (I know, its crazy).

Photobucket

Found some unusual suspects

Photobucket

Im in this photo. Can you see me?

Photobucket

Selling shit

Photobucket

Looking baller

Photobucket

After the shop shut I got the behind the scenes tour. There is some creepy shit under that store. And not just Jake.

Photobucket

And a big arse pile of rubbish out the back

Photobucket

And so concludes this weeks adventures. Next Friday is Nas and Kanye West at Rod Laver. It should be good but The Man wont let me take my camera so you will have to rely on someone else for that one. Sorry.

0 comments: