Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Im Back For The '09

Hey folks Im back. Apologies for the long break between drinks but I try and go for quality not quantity with these blogs. I was going to do a big break down of 08 but all you need to know is this - Some shit went down at the start of last year and I very nearly dropped the ball. This was a massive catalyst for change and the end result was me having the greatest year of my life. I would also like to thank my Mum, Dad, Simon, my friends, and everyone reading this blog for their support over the past year. It's been a great.

But enough of that. Just because Im not bloggin' doesnt mean Im not active. Here is the lo down on whats been happening over the last month. I have had a nice Brazilian girl staying with me so I have been hitting all the tourist spots and appreciating what a great city Melbourne is

Parties at The Heist

Photobucket

which lead to Charltons and this....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hmmm. I also got into the Christmas spirit

Photobucket

Went to the Aquarium

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the Zoo.

Photobucket

Eureka Tower is awesome. Check it out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hit the Great Ocean Road in a camper van and was reminded how awesome it is (more photo's coming).

Photobucket

Me in the camper van. This photo is part of The Future 2009 calendar (call me to buy one).

Photobucket

Then I got bogged. Bad Times.

Photobucket

Got a tow sharpish though. Good times. Celebrated with a Koala.

Photobucket

I gots too many pic's to post in one go so stay tuned for the next instalment.

Listen to this though - Skillz also does a pretty good wrap up of 2008



Till later..........

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Luke,

No idea if you remember me, but Schuster told me to check out your blog! The three of us met in Belém (august 2008). I can remember a bottle or more of wodka :P. Anyway how have you been?
xxx Susan (the dutch girl)