Thursday, August 20, 2009

Good Things Coming...........

Alright I know posts have been a bit average of late but Im not going to apologize. If nothing changes then nothing changes. Ive been working a bit too much and the weather on my last couple of days off was a bit shit so I dont have any decent new photos (except for the film I got developed, which is on its way). I do have some pretty big news but I just have to confirm some final details before I go letting that cat out of the bag. Its going to be good though.
Anyway, Im pretty excited. This time of year is awesome - the weather is heating up, making plans for summer, lots of good music, more cool shit is starting to happen around the city -
It is all good. So, make sure you get your fresh spring booty down to The Heist next Friday for the new acclaim mag launch, the IN4MATION launch, choons, beers and radness cos I will be there.




























The new Arctic Monkeys album is released today. Check it. Produced by Josh Homme of Queens of the Stone Age. Interesting.






Stay classy...........

1 comments:

Tatey 180 said...

We need a news flash! Are you going back to Brazil? Have you formed your own hip hop posse? Are you having a photo exhibition? Come on! Give the fans something! 180!