Monday, February 8, 2010

The Haps

Whats happening folks? Just thought I would drop a line and let you know what has been going on lately which is alot but at the same time not much. Hence all the Youtubes and flyers. I have 44 days until I pack up my life and head to the other side of the planet which is pretty cool. Most of my spare time is being spent running around, getting my shit organised, attempting to learn Spanish in a half assed way, trying to save money, and the usual lurking. Im getting things done but it doesnt make for particularly exciting blogging.

And my computer is a piece of shit.

I can tell you, though, that some other awesome shit is happening but I cant say too much. Im keeping the cards close to my chest on this one but I have to say Im extreemely excited about it.

Patience.

It wont be long.......

0 comments: