Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Words From the Wise

Once again Im pinching stuff from Yimmys Yayo.

I read this the other day and it struck a chord with me. Im a pretty bad offender at this. The other day I realised that summer was almost over and I hadnt done anywhere near as many of the awesome summer related activities as I had planned. I have been swimming twice, had around 5 or 6 BBQ's (cheers to Paul and Breeze), had dinner in the park once, and maybe some other bits and pieces that I dont recall. Sure I have some pretty major shit coming up but its nice to be reminded to just chill the fuck out and enjoy life.

Check it out

"Too often today we forget to stop and breathe. We work late, set up meetings on weekends, double book and over-organise. We forget the simple pleasures that have been redefined as indulgences when they should be, by right, a part of any persons natural routine. So this week take some time to stop; read a paper, drink a bottle of wine, listen to some music and watch a movie."

Dont forget to take some time out for yourself.

And dont call me on Thursday cos I will will be chilling.

0 comments: