Sunday, October 19, 2008

Melbourne City Nights

Man, being back in Melbourne is good and bad at the same time. While I was away I realised just how much shit is going on in M-Town at any given time but at the same time I cant wait to travel again. Here are a few photo's from an average weekend in the 'burn.

Friday night - Dumplings

Photobucket

Bexta has good taste. It may be hereditary. Probably not though - Ive met the parents.

Photobucket

Jockin my steez...people are just catching on

Photobucket

Saturday Night. Roller Derby and the X-ecutioners.

"Lets get ready to rumble....."

Photobucket

Shit is rough

Photobucket

Tam and her girl

Photobucket

Jake represents The Future

Photobucket

Down with the team

Photobucket

This photo is pretty rad

Photobucket

In the sin bin.....Again.

Photobucket

After the roller derby it was off across town to the Espy to catch up with these loose characters..........

Photobucket

.......and the X-Ecutioners

Photobucket

I did the white ninja before the show ended, caught a taxi across town, got the miracle cure (a souvlaki and a bottle of Gatorade) but still woke up hung over.

Sunday. Bryce's Birthday. I was feeling shitty but couldnt let a good man down. Plus BBQ's are awesome, the weather was fine, and there were lots of good people I hadnt seen in ages.

Photobucket

This is the kind of shit I missed. I was in pain on Monday morning but it was all worth it.

Here is anawesome track Cinematic Orchestra with Roots Manuva - All Things to all Men.
Thanks to my boy Pauly for showing me this one. Enjoy.



Im out like the rubbish on a Wednesday night.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bin goes out Tuesday night you slag!!