Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Manaus

Loyal readers will know that my camera died on the boat ride between Belem and Manaus. Luckily in Manaus, as in most places, I met some cool people with cameras. Here are a couple of my favourites.

This isnt the boat I took from Belem to Manaus but is very similar; bottom deck for cargo, middle deck for sleeping, top deck for drinking.

Photobucket

Whale spotting at Manaus harbour

Photobucket

Schuster and Nacky. Good People.

Photobucket

This is my favourite photo from Manaus. Dancing at the bus stop.

Photobucket

We cuaght the bus to a wild life sanctuary with no real animals

Photobucket

Schuster. This is the guy that did the boat trip with me from Belem to Manaus. Good bloke.

Photobucket


We ate so much food in Manaus it wasnt funny. But first we say grace.

Photobucket

Nacky, Schuter, Me and Jorge. Couldnt have had a better crew.

Photobucket

When the sun goes down its party time at the hostel. Beware of cheap cachaca and coke -not the fizzy stuff.

Photobucket

The Schuster has got game

Photobucket



Good Times (or in Portuguese "tempo bom!").

0 comments: