Monday, March 2, 2009

Crazy Times

Truly crazy, crazy times. It seems like everyone I know is either getting married or having a kid. So, it is with much pleasure that I present to you the seed of Carter and Rachel Williams, born on the 26th of February, weighing in at around eight pounds, already three fights three wins, two by K.O - Nash!

Photobucket

He is a rad little dude. I went to see him hours after he was born and all he did was look at me with one eye closed and yawn.

Photobucket

Proud parents

Photobucket

Brave parents

Photobucket


Went down to Torquay on Saturday for Mattys bucks party. I got down there around five and everyone was already pretty pissed but I have no evidence because I left my camera back at the house. I can however fill you in. Bob was easily leading the race and fell on his arse in front of everyone at the bar we were at, Sante got us kicked out of one bar, Josh smashed his beer on the ground, Fordo took a piss in the street, Bob jumped in the bush in someone's front yard and probably spilled as much beer as he drank. We got beers and headed back to the house for the safety of Torquay.
The Groom

Photobucket

Shit got WWF

Photobucket

Bob passed out. Big mistake. The best thing about Bob is that once he passes out you can do almost anything to him.

Photobucket

We jumped off things

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sante was excited

Photobucket

Bob a bit later

Photobucket

Mmmmmm. Coopers.

Photobucket

Pool shark

Photobucket

Pool dogs

Photobucket

Bob.

Photobucket

I did the white ninja around one o'clock but slept with one eye open. I didnt want to end up like Bob. Sante slept in impenetrable fortress. Made from Pizza boxes....

Photobucket

Sunday = sore. Drove home, slept.

0 comments: