Saturday, March 14, 2009

Rain

Im bloggin with a heavy heart. I have to move out of the freshest pad I have ever had which means back to the world of share housing and also means now I have to make sure I have pants on when I move from room to room. Alot of cool stuff happened while I was living there. Lots of good memories. All of my shit, and there is alot, is currently in boxed up ready to go but I cant move out cos it is pouring rain. Also, the girl who works in my mates shop hasnt shown up so Im filling in (cos Im such a good bloke) and last night some drunk decided to spew their pizza up in the dorway so Im the lucky lad that gets to clean it up. Bastards.

Its all good though. I keep entertained. And entertaining.

Dave Chappelle is the King



This is a bit old but it blows my mind



Epic.



Im going to get a bottle of Cachaca......

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks brosif