Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Stuff Happens

............And Im back. Apologies for the long break but what can I say........

Went to the roller derby on the weekend. I cant stress enough how badly you should be going to these if you are not already. It always ends up being a big night.

The proof.

No photos of the actual match but I am happy to say that the Toxic Avengers came away with the win. Bumped in to the legendary Tam. Always a pleasure.

Photobucket

Aerobics at half time

Photobucket



Jake got involved

Photobucket


Heroin is back. Here is the proof

Photobucket


Tam and Bam

Photobucket


Rolled back to the Sultans for post RD beverages. Spotted this in the alley

Photobucket

Paul played some questionable choons

Photobucket

Lovely ladies

Photobucket

Josh busts a move......

Photobucket

......then scopes the boo-tay

Photobucket

Rolled to Brunswick St after things died down. These photos are blurry cos so are my recollections

Photobucket


Good idea at the start of the night. Bad news at 3 am

Photobucket

Hung over Sunday but I still got shit done. Not cool shit. Washing an stuff.



I dont even really know how this happened but somehow I have found myself with 4 cameras. Check it

Photobucket


Shouts to my boy Jamie Hay or lending me the camera on the left - the Nikon N65, my mum for lending me the Pentax Spotmatic (middle), my dad for a large chunk of the funds to purchase the Nikon D90 (which I use most) and a Nikon Coolpix. All I have to do is figure out how each one works.

0 comments: