Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Nothing Exceeds Like Excess

Last weekend was big for me. Biggest one in a looooooong time. My boy Pauly threw a party with the theme "Dress to Excess". I dressed to excess and also applied excess to other aspects of my night. Photos was one of them. I think I took about 700 but after I deleted all the blurry and shit ones I was left with about 500. With so many photos choosing the ones to post is hard to do but fuck it, these are my favorites.

Regardless of what you do this will be an awesome start to your night

Photobucket

Recipe for excess

Photobucket

Rolled to the party at light speed and was greeted by this guy

Photobucket

I went as Hunter S. Thompson. Excess personified

Photobucket

Pauly was Slash

Photobucket


Bromance

Photobucket

Group Love

Photobucket

This guy was a jerk

Photobucket


Fire

Photobucket

Its good when strangers are happy to strike a pose

Photobucket


Booty to the power of rad

Photobucket


Getting in peoples faces and taking photos = getting hated on

Photobucket


Seriously. What the fuck?

Photobucket


Jen & Cool Breeze 80's style

Photobucket

Jen


Photobucket

The night ended here.

Photobucket


Till next time.
G'z up, hoe's down.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

radness walshy